JSystem Test Automation Framework
JSystem is a professional open-source framework for writing and managing automated system tests.
JSystem is a collaborative environment for all members of the QA lifecycle:
The automation expert: JSystem helps the test automation expert manage any type of user, JSystem has built in integration with Selenium, Autoit, and practically any API based protocols like Telnet/SSH/RS232, SNMP, XML, Tcl etc…
QA engineer: with JSystem the QA engineer can create and run test-scenarios without any need to see or touch code using simple drag and drop approach.
The testing manager: JSystem provides a central framework for the most distributed and complex testing environments, enabling central management and reporting that give a clear picture of project status.
With a unique methodology that handles automation as a structured software project, JSystem enables true scalability of the testing project - by leveraging pre-written test-scripts to create new tests.
JSystem is used by many enterprise organizations like: Juniper, Nokia-Siemens, ECI, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya Ericson and many more…
The JSystem framework is comprised of the following components:
- JSystem Services (Java API) - exposes JSystem services.
- JSystem Drivers- Java modules used to interface with devices and applications in the system under test.
- JSystem GUI Interface (JRunner) - GUI application interface used for creating and running test scenarios.
- JSystem Agent – an execution engine used to run scenarios on a distributed setup.
- JSystem Eclipse plug-in - accelerates the development environment setup and enforces JSystem conventions.
- Start with a 3 minutes tour
- Download JSystem
- Continue with the Getting Started chapter.
- Read the JSystem Overview and do the Quick Start Project.
- Use the JSystem Developers and Users Guide in order to familiarize yourself with all of JSystem’s capabilities.
- Have questions? Use the JSystem help forum or send a mail to email@example.com